Acknowledgements

 
This website was made possible in part by a grant from the Graham Foundation for Advanced Studies in the Fine Arts.

Our team made use of numerous online resources as well as the following collections and archives:

  • Art Institute of Chicago, Ryerson & Burnham Library
  • BauerLatoza Studio
  • Chicago History Museum
  • Chicago Park District Special Collections
  • Chicago Public Library Special Collections
  • Chicago Public Schools
  • Edgewater Historical Society
  • North Side Neighborhood History Collection, Sulzer Regional Library

We also would like to thank the following individuals for their time and assistance:

  • Richard Seidel (1938-2013)
  • Lesley Martin, Chicago History Museum
  • Virgil Anthaney, Chicago Public Schools (retired)
  • Glenn Humphries, Chicago Public Library Special Collections
  • Julie Lynch, North Side Neighborhood History Collection, Sulzer Regional Library
  • LeRoy Blommaert, Edgewater Historical Society
Advertisements