Walter Scott Elementary School

Scott School

Located at 6435 South Blackstone Avenue, Walter Scott School opened in 1896. Designed by W. August Fiedler, the building had seventeen rooms and an assembly hall. By the mid-1990s, the school had been demolished. The school’s site became Haggerty Field for soccer and baseball in 1999. Courtesy of Bill Latoza.

Scott School

Scott School. Courtesy of Bill Latoza.

Advertisements